Whenever we search a car rental offer, we look first for price of renting a car. Most times. auto rental price is just the starting price, not the final price with all included. The rental rate of a car may contain many other taxes, insurance, extras or optional. Here are some of these components:
- The base price for renting a car – is strictly for a vehicle rental price. He is even higher as the car rental is more expensive. So, you may limit to rent an economy small car or compact mini car.
- The rental period for a vehicle – if you agree for a long term car rental, you will receive special auto rent rates.
- Distance fees – generally base car rental rate includes a maximum of miles / day. If this distance (on average) is exceeded, there may be additional charges.
- Second driver fees – price may include only the right one driver to drive a rental car. For the second driver may require extra fees.
- Fee for old age – if the driver is too young (less than 19 years for example) or too old (more than 65 years for example), rent a car company can refuse to rent the car or can claim additional tax for cover this risk.
- Airport tax – is levied when rental car is picked up or drop-off from/to the airport..
Note: These fees are not mandatory, but they are found more or less transparent in the final price of a car rental offer with everything included.